"Direct access to a range of specialist services is what makes PAI truly unique."
Due to PAI’s extensive network of member firms across the UK, we are uniquely positioned to draw on an extensive range of specialist property related services. This range of services is comprehensive and fully complements the core services of our member firms throughout the property cycle.
PAI member firms offer expertise across all commercial and specialist sectors, as well as residential, leisure, agricultural and fisheries. Whether you need an Expert Witness, advice on property taxation or face local environmental challenges, the PAI network can put you in touch with the appropriate specialist.
Our services include:
- Planning and compulsory purchases
- Party wall and rights of light
- Property taxation (capital allowances, VAT and R&D credits)
- Environmental issues (contamination and flood risk)
- Operational property strategy
- Expert Witness appointments
- Corporate recovery and insolvency
- Project management and economic viability studies
- Fixed asset services (plant and machinery)
This list is not exhaustive and member firms are proactively looking at additional ways to help you and your stakeholders with property assets.
For further information on how PAI can help you please contact:
View members with this service