Search for the expert in your region
UK wide coverage for Utility/Infrastructure Consultancy and Renewable Energy.
Experienced professionals with expertise in these areas working collaboratively and with a depth of understanding of the technologies and requirements, whether for landowners, developers or utility providers and contractors.
All areas covered- England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
What we do
• Land Referencing
• Land Strategy including assembly and negotiation
• Access Negotiation
• CPO/DCO Advice and Management
• Co-Ordination and management of legal notices and agreements/third party rights
• GIS Mapping and Data Management
• Strategic Consultancy advice
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Valuation and feasibility
• Acquisition and disposal
This list is not exhaustive and member firms are continually developing their services and expertise to provide comprehensive advice
For further information on how PAI can help you, please contact your local member firm using the dropdown search menu above. For national enquiries, contact:
Utilities & Renewables Lead - Richard Higgins
Tel: 0131 240 6966
Mobile: 07717 581741